Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Shri Vyadeshwar.

Just received a packed envelope from my hometown native (kokan , vyadeshwar - guhagar). It contained a receipt giving me details about the LAGHU-RUDRA and ABHISHEK performed on the vyadeshwar on my behalf and a prasad packet and angara (sacred tilak) along with it.... wow, i dint even remember dat v paid for some sort of puja there and these disiplined ppl actually cared 2 send us a receipt!!! quite impressed with d PR skills of kokan people... i am blown out of my chair. but is the receipt really required? v pay homage 2 our forefathers and give some donation out of respect and feelings, y do v then expect a proof then? neways.... a snapshot of my deity.... may it bless my blogs.....hehehe just kidding. i am spiritual, not at all religious...

No comments:

Post a Comment