Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Confession...

I wanna pluck wild lavender in lush open fields
Quench myself with morning dew
Paint my fingertips with some hews from the dawn...
Get drenched in mist from over a hilltop
Rest my head over thy shoulders
As we count the million stars over us
While holding hands under the night sky
And await in your arms watching the heaven
Turn colors from gray to black to pink to crimson n blue...
And while that happens...
Laugh until my stomach hurts and the eye sheds a tear of joy
And yes of all cry some more 
For the yes's and no's and nothing's and anything's and Everything's 
Do all that someone does...
Feelings...flames and chills...
The highs of sorrow and depths of happiness
Your knowing's and my unknowing's
Then we change the game 
Take turns... lead and follow
To hold n be held...
You look i tell
You talk i hear
You smile i rejoice
For the thing that I carry for you in my heart
Has boundless spread in the reality of this lifetime
And that many times that life comes
To us...
I know that you know
Its human to show
But divine to understand without words...
I live every moment anticipating our realization 
And keep faith in the grand plan
That divinity has for the both of us
Its okay to show love and there is no one to fear
Silence is the language you speak 
I know but i cant fathom
If experience is what awaits us 
You have to let go and let be
And open up
I speak the language of words...
And there is nothing truer than realer than dearer than
The moment when I hear you say...
I love you.

#InBetweenTheLines

- Prajakta Sathe​

No comments:

Post a Comment