Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

TALE 48 - Paradigm

She said," Laws of fidelity and loyalism are made by humans to form a fairly manageable social arrangement.
Marriage was a norm made by humans.
We by far scientifically are Homosapiens (Man who knows). Meant to be polygamous...

No one gets the point here... 
If being with more than one person gives joy, one should do it...
As far as one is not intentionally hurting or harming anyone all is fair...
My views come forth as overtly progressive or ambiguous.
We are bound to keep falling in love all our lives...
Well, at least till our hormones soar...
Its okay feel attracted and give in and make out with a potentially compatible partner while still being in a steady relationship...
Note that I will never call it a committed relation...
If something like that happens it is perfectly normal.
That will keep the marriage/fling/affair/relationship going...
They are very different things.
You don't find all ur needs fulfilled in one human.
Not that there is no other option than sleeping around n having affairs...
But having an affair is a very valid option.
Have an affair n have it gracefully love every bit of it without guilt and still enjoy in marital bliss.
That is the crux of non duality...
It doesn't mean that I will keep looking outward for company even when I have a harmonious relation. Because harmony and happiness are relative and can be illusive...
If you can deal with this kind of evolution you can sure very well stay with me.
I really like you... And I m happy that you proposed.
I would love to have a relationship with you provided u accept me without any judgement.
And I also want to tell you for a fact that I feel love doesn't last forever...
Its just that we get habituated to each other and like the comfort zone"
She smiled as she saw him walk away in disbelief...
- Prajakta Sathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment