Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 28, 2016

The Un-Rhymed Perfect...

Early hours of the morn...
Their eyes full of moist complete.
Lying in arms of peaceful rest....
They exchanged a soothing word vibe...
Audible...yet mute...
A while ago their Auras had communicated....
Now it was them....
She said....You are a man....
A free soul, a gypsy at heart.
You have many friends, male-female...
Many of them, your fans
Others who make you their muse...
Most of them have a huge crush on you
And maybe even love you to a great extent....
You are a human with natural needs.
You have me...
You know I have faith.
I know for a fact that you flirt....
You give them dices to play.
You like to take turns of leading and seeking....
The follow, catch, run excites you...
I blame you not for the manly desires u possess...
You might not cross your limits or you may at times control or maybe otherwise do things to please your senses....
You must like a few women too....
And all of us have crushes and wishes....
Once I went berserk with the presence of delicates and strongs in your life...
Felt shaken and unwanted and sidelined and less loved....
But we evolve with time....
We see that we are leaving behind one vice at a time....
Jealousy gets replaced with calmness....
And we are less worried....
I will tell you every speck of my soul...
But I don't expect u to do so....
I ll tell u the most dark n white secrets too....
We'd make love....
I'd keep living in your care....
But I don't expect u to do so.....
Like u have a journey....
So have I....
And so does that man who likes me...
You hate that man, we both know....
We can't expect that he'd be decent in our definition....
In fact we cannot expect anything...
Not even from ourselves....
It's his journey....
It's your female friend's journey....
How does it matter as to how others behave....???
When sometimes we can't even control our behaviour?
Whose lines....?
Who decides...?
Who is answerable???
Aren't we answerable to just ourselves or maybe not even that?
We either feel good doing what we do or we don't feel that good....
That's what is.....
The He's in my life
The She's in yours
Anyone in ours....
It doesn't matter....
All that matters,
Is that our core remains light filled
And we keep purifying ourselves...
That's what spirituality says....
Purity isn't over rated at all....
As I rightly said....
You will be never asked about any details or happenings in your life beyond my involvement...
When we are together we are together....
When we are not together...
We still are together in many ways....
Even if we don't aim at that togetherness....
It is a blessing all lovers have....
Knowing that I can ask....
But choosing not to do so gives it an edge....
Yes I know my work and you know yours
Rest will take care of itself
We are matured enough....
To never raise the topic or bring up the past....
There will be judgements...
A lot of finger pointing....
And mayhem under the calm waters
Of impressive projection....
Relations are not built in a day....
It takes years....
We can't go wrong....
We have learnt to take all opinions seriously
And at the same time listen to our heart at the end of the day....
Being humble....
Staying grounded in this journey
Is more important than proving the talent...
And when it comes to us....
You are my ground....

No comments:

Post a Comment