Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Revisiting Renew Refresh...

I restarted strength training after a gap of 6 months and boy, I can't tell you how much I missed it.
No other form of exercise has given me an adrenaline rush as high as lifting weights. Progressive overload, pushing that extra bit, increasing one level at a time, doing that last extra rep, that one more lap, adding that plus half kg to the bar is fabulously phenomenal. I can't thank my stars enough for bestowing me a period of coordination where in I have one helluva fantastic Personal trainer at a time where I can go and want to go visit my gym EVERY SINGLE DAY...
No, soreness isn't an excuse, lack of sleep isn't either, I never refuse anything that he tells me to do and I give my 100 percent.... I do full ranges and focus on correct form than quantity. I am working on my endurance flexibility and would like to be able to use core strength while working out...
This time I am going all natural with no synthetic processed protein.
Totally relying on plant and dairy based protein sources that are home made and fresh.
Haven't even had egg whites...
I somehow didn't feel like having them anymore...
I love the fact that all of this it gives me fab skin better concentration, peace and calmness...
I am not sure if I d ever go vegan however I am educating myself about everything and believe that I will follow something that can be sustained for a long time as a lifestyle rather than a seasonal fad.
I would now never go on just a cardio stint ever and always do this brilliant stuff for my good.
I would slowly like to introduce variations in the form of functional training , stretches and traditional yoga.
I d like to strongly vouch for strength training and personal trainer...
We are always one workout away from a great mood.
The purpose of writing about my fitness goal is that it leads to answerability to people who read it.
I have already crossed a long journey in terms of weight loss earlier...
now it will be for my own feel good factor health and fitness.
I feel super and I am loving it!
Cheers :D

No comments:

Post a Comment