Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Need ZEN...


Being a mother can mean that U could get mad at the slightest of things and chill over the most atrocious incidents in life... With motherhood comes a wave of Raging hormones, emotional upheavals and Sleepless nights causing one to react in obnoxious ways over simple issues in life... Everyday tasks seem like a pile of mountain... THE 'TO DO' list never seems to end and sometimes you think of your 'I DO' as 'DO I???' hmm... Your work suffers if you don't sacrifice your sleep... Your Self Image is crushed to pieces when you look at yourself in the mirror... Chipped nails...Dru hands & feet...Parched skin (who has time to slather on some moisturizer...)rough elbows n knees...
You are desperate to visit a spa or a beauty parlour but cannot do so inspite of best of the efforts...You just need a break... You need to be yourself and have some me time.... You need to regain confidence... you need to be you... I am in an exact state... I wish I could be someone else right now... I wish... I could be me...

No comments:

Post a Comment