Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

De-plan...


All my plans have gone down the drain my bub being hospitalized and sick with fever and malaria... Dysentery, cough, cold, vomiting... bouts of crying uncontrollable wailing and anger since he had I.V. on his hands... gosh...4 days in the hosp.seemed like 4 weeks... thank god he is back again and it might feel again in my elements in a few more days... mom n dad, uncle n aunt and hubby have been with me thru this and by gods grace we have sailed thru... lets see wots in store in the near future. 2 days ve been busy with shopping for bro-in-laws wedding... and still a lot more shopping to go... mmm.... damn tired n just wanna crash in bed... infected with cold... such a sick feeling.... its so cold in mumbai... dunno wot to type... guess my thoughts have frozen.... freeeeeeezzzeeeeeeeeee...... chillllllll.......

No comments:

Post a Comment