Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Monday, May 30, 2016

Flow and the flowing

And then there are people who are forgotten
In the hustle bustle of schedules
Busy-ness, being occupied, being productive, being creative , being successful, being something for someone of someone by someone...
Sometimes with compulsion
Sometimes with obligation
Sometimes obsessively
Few times by choice many times by chance
We like to indulge in some activity or the other
Doing nothing and having nothing to do are two different things...
The forgotten people are out of sight and hence out of mind and so out of touch...
Suddenly one day they are gone...
And nothing shakes within...
Our routine continues...
Because for us they were anyways almost not present...
They must have been significant to their folks, well... maybe...
They may be missed by them...
But we, remain unaffected by their 'NO MORE' status...
What we forget , however, is that we too are a long lost faded and almost vanished memory already for many...
And after we are gone, it won't matter one bit to them...
Actually it won't matter for anybody for that matter after a few days of mourning...
A few of us like to believe that our presence is indispensable for our people or for peeps in our inner circle...
But then, really , life moves on...
Physical presence, absence , living, dead will only be missed for a few days...
ADAPTATION is one of the most natural virtues of life and so is evolution...
We are okay with presence... we ll be okay with absence too...
So where and why does this EGO or AHAM come from?
I am this, I have done this , my parents, my kids, my office, my home, my money, my career , my life, my rules, my love, my knowledge...
It will take a lot to drop the 'MY' and the 'I'
To emerge knowing that we have infinite potential and are the very parts of the Ultimate, yet be humble and surrendering to what happens....
Giving our very best and then easing out to let destiny take the control is a universal truth
What makes us different from a few others, is the fact that some of us accept it and some fight it....
It's funny how we refuse to believe that we don't have a choice here...
Blue print is planned by us and our contracted souls along with our masters in a way which benefits for our ultimate good...
Why crib? Why chose to sulk and be negative or gossip?
Let go, leave it, set it free, breathe....
It's going to be fine...
All of us are PRECIOUS...
Tasmay Shree Guruve Namah...
- Prajakta Sathe 

No comments:

Post a Comment