Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happywala New year!!!




New year hangover is finally over... and now I am left with reality worth giving a check... yup, this is gonna be a long exciting year. this month marks a probable beginning of another branch of my dance institute.... a joint venture with Orion international. I am supa thrilled to experiment with their latest integrated method of teaching. Besides this I am also gonna try and venture in F.R.S. and if luck be by my side, then I ll have another branch by feb. started long pending morning walks again. Helps to wake up early... wow... i suddenly realized I could have more time if I do wake up at 6 a.m. helps not to be lazy.... and thats only when I ll discipline myself to get in bed by 11 p.m. sharp. whoa... I remember learning early to bed early to rise makes man healthy wealthy and wise... y dint i pay due attention to this long back? well... 'der aye durust aye' Mom is back from Kokan, I am back from Jaipur, bro back from his tour, Aaji maushi back from pune... aarrrrrrrg... finally I get 2 see the faces of loved ones... glad glad they are back. How I wish I cud visit pune this month. Wanted to visit many places....meet maushi aaji... I am pune-sick... Lets see... Jaipur shopping has already lifted up my spirits... doc has given a thumbs up on health front... I am all set to embrace motherhood later this year.... Hope its October... keeping my fingers crossed.... I wanna have a Libran child! Amen.... life looks good!!!!!! yippie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment