Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Contemplating...

We come across so many people at different points in life. 
They seem strategically popping up at specific intervals.
We must be thankful to them for showing up. 
They have played the roles they have to play and also have taught us what we need to learn. 
There are no ifs and buts and what ifs in the way they meet us.
With time , age and experience, people fail to surprise me. 
Not that I expect wondrous miracles or melodrama...
But I kind of know to what extent a human can be good , not so good, intelligent, not so sharp, hardworking, lazy, psychotic, normal... 
All types, kinds genres, professions seem to have surpassed....
There is now only one distinguishing factor...
Energy of that human and his soul evolution...
What matters is if they vibrate in frequency attuned to mine or if there is a discrepancy in it...
I no longer fall in love or get in the awe zone... I don't even get disgusted or offended...
Because I know it's a journey and it's individual and unique and not same for all if us...
I live and let live... I talk with people I want to talk to...
I hang out with my tribe. 
Where I don't fit, I don't dwell. 
I don't give the keys of my happiness to anyone else....
I take responsibility of my own behaviour 
I am not afraid to call dud a dud and spark a spark...
This fearlessness has got to do something with being unpretentious and non judgemental....
If I ever get late because I overslept I will say so. 
If I am envious of anything I will talk it out to my Guru and ask him to help me get over it
I am a human and it's normal to have all emotions sprung up at times...
Yes there is power play.... yes there are ego issues at times...
Yes I struggle with a few issues in my personal life...
But I don't sugar coat. I want to be real and that's the goal...
There is a difference between rawness and realness...
With what you see is what you get , there are going to be pointers on various virtues...
On integrity on maturity on loyalty on personality and all the frills it comes with.
I would any die with clear conscience than lose sleep over democratic candy talk...
I have realised my strengths earlier than the weaknesses, for some it's the other way round...
But there is no option but to eventually come to know of both... 
As I type this post today I am so happy that I said No when I felt that I needed to stop something that happened a few minutes back...
I am also glad that I spoke my mind and out forth exactly what I felt like to a person who was with me...
I have a clear mind and calm heart today.... 
I know where I am Heading and exactly what it is going to take where I want to be.
There is no rush, actually no point in pushing too... what is meant to be will turn out to be exactly as it's supposed to be...
We are all seekers of one thing or the other...
So off I go on a quest...
I am eager to connect with everyone from where I m destined to be....
God bless us all...
We are good folks...
And we must know it...

- Prajakta Sathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment