Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Showtime!

So, today is the performance day. Last night was challenging since Kanha was running a temperature between 102-103 degrees and was talking in sleep. I was conscious to keep waking up every hour to check his temperature. He hates thermometer and it was quite a challenge to give him medicines in half sleep. I woke up pretty fresh though. Relaxed since I woke up, chilled out till now and will get going in a while. There is a list of things to be done , songs to be rehearsed once sadhana to be done since I couldn't wake up in the morn. There was someone in the morning who tried to bring the vibe down with bad energy. I blessed and ignored him. The faster he reaches out to Guruji and talks the better it is for him. I pity at his misery and suffering due to ignorant ways and  attachments to unimportant things in life. I am so much in tune with the divine plan and embrace every new change with full willingness... Thankfully I have great friends around who bring my spirits right up... Shawn made sure I regained my focus on today. Its beautiful that he understands when to let me be and when to barge in and take over. :) 
So the red saree and the works and the adornment will only help tonight if I sing equally well. I plan to go and see the Keyboard and buy it right away at Bhargava's tonight. I asked Himanshu if he was going to come with me to see, I guess he has his stuff. So like always, I dont wait.... for anything or anyone. If I want something, I go and get it. That's what I am going to do. And this means that I will start my training sooner than March. Makes me a happy girl. 
Can't wait to go star gazing that is booked for 18 th and 19 th , its going to be BEAUTIFUL.. and inspiring. 
And I forgot to mention about the SOLO trip I took the day before yesterday all across Mumbai streets all by myself to get lost in crowds and then find something on my way back... The uber pool makes me connect with strangers and drivers and start amazing conversations. I am intrigued by the cabbie who spoke about watching Ramayana on Jio and finding peace in city life far off from his family in Bihar, He also spoke about his working style, he wakes up when his eyes open gets ready and drives till he feels sleepy. Watches mythological serials in breaks. His life is so sorted and seemingly simple as he made it sound. He must be hardly 40. But so patient. He showed me how even customers are graded by the drivers and showed that I had a 4.9 rating... ROFL... The guy whom I was pooling with was a young lad of 26. He was living in a shared flat and was searching for a new home and was called in by MAGIC BRICKS, He constantly spoke with his friends in between the house hunting calls and listened and contributed to the gupshup I was having with the cabbie. On my way back the cabbie was almost 23-24 and listening to amazing gazal playlist. I was intrigued and asked him about how this choice? He said he finds Gazals peaceful to drive with playing along the background. It is a blessing to be non judgemental since otherwise I would be surprised and stamped him of having evolved taste. Who am I? NO one to stamp or label.... I spoke to him about Ghulam Ali, Talat, Pankaj Udas, Hariharan, Jagjit Singh and even Arijit... He had such well formed views about each voice... and in depth knowledge about their work...
Life is amazing.... A blessing!!! I am going to rock it today.... Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment