Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 1, 2017

FB quit Day 2 - Emotional outburst.

And so I quit FB somewhere around yesterday evening. It got to me , it became to pretentious. I accepted that I was getting the high of positive reward feedback for my brain and needed to get it required to pause , absorb, assimilate, process, hold in, hold on and recreate/reproduce. It had become the cult of slavery wherein I d be logged on and scrolling through the timelines at any given hour. Enough said than done I wanted to post every second of my life and mind everyone I had literally begin to perform my life.
Then I thought , why this? When my very own Guru who is such an enlightened entity stays away from limelight and public glare, un bothered, untethered by the chaotic humdrum around. I had to be inspired, I had to be productive and a doer than a watcher and a scroller. So I am not counting days when I say 21  since it began on an evening (who is judging anyways )
But for this month it is going to be the show on 8 th and then my Himachal trip.
I am sure to hustle at work and play at party when I ought to do what I ought to do.
I want this month to be a clean dream ride. With no crutches.
Yesterday I went off the radar and felt miserable when I swiped through screens and failed to find the comforting blue icon across. I was frustrated and angry at myself (I am glad that I can describe the emotions so clearly )
Then I binge ate (something which I rarely do)
I told myself come on, let it all come out...
Bring it on... I had an argument with Grandma, fought with Kanha and stayed up all night cribbing for nothing.
But this had to happen. These are weaning signs and for good. The very fact that I woke up feeling like posting a blog I am sure that I am in store for good.
I also wrote a poem yesterday and unknowingly and also in frustration. It was dying to come out. Lol... So I will officially say this is day 2. If this looks up, I may even think of quitting it for 100 days... Or maybe not. It's too early to think.
I know there are going to be temptations. But I m going to chill.
The show pics may not be updated , I won't be tagged in memes. I may not get the likes and loves and wows. So it is Okay to not be popular and the selfie queen that I am , for a while.
It's raining beautifully now and though I am terribly sleep deprived at this moment , I am in it.
It's a Sunday morning and I have this day to my experience. I must take inspiration from Advait and keep going that extra mile for every bit that I do. Read, write,  express draw illustrate. Such an exciting ride to see... Ciao...

No comments:

Post a Comment