Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 2, 2017

FB quit - Day 3 : Superworking Monday

Today started way early and how... Had a 14-15 hour work day and hence had set an alarm for 6.30 am. Woke up by myself at 6.15 sharp. Cooked two meals and got ready. Reached Andheri West Jampad 5 mins early than the call time of 9am.
Other musicians as usual came at 10.30 am
Till then I spoke to the very funny Prince Mishra aka caretaker and pseudo rocker of Yari road... He narrated me the enticing kissas of musicians and singers who come there to jam. He narrated his native story from Allahabad and how he came to Mumbai and settled here, about his father's death in an accident and about his wish to do 'seva' of his mother in her old age. A boy as young as 23 narrated everything so unpretentiously, showed me his silver stud cap and his microphone bing pendant. Human library was open for the morning, I didn't sing , but I surely learnt a lot. Observed him....
Once the rehearsals started the vocal chords conditioned to the sound ambience and reverb of the place. I thoroughly enjoyed the jamming and practiced my songs for good 4 times over. Once done chatted with my co-singer on our favorite topic our Guruji and spirituality as we had lunch. Then we quickly restarted practice and got over early at 4 pm. So naturally I reached my class venue within 20 mins that leaves me time till 6 pm when the class starts. I listened to some music, made some calls and then , well observed ppl , children, parents and teachers in this school going around. It is indeed a human library to sit out in the open on this ground and do nothing but watch , as the life passes by.
Yes this blog has been narrative kind, my day is just half done as I make use of the peaceful time here to type. The climate is hot , humid and I am tired. Yes I d like a shower and would love to crash in bed. But there lies ahead 30 students with curious minds and willingness to learn...
This evening's hold ,new admissions , exam announcements , batch practice, my personal Riyaz and dance rehearsals for Saturday's show. Until I type again tomorrow morning , here is a tired by quiet soul signing off from outdoors.
LoRD bless.

1 comment:

  1. Astonishing and interesting article. Mind boggling things you've for the most part conferred to us. Thankful. Essentially continue influencing this kind to out of post.

    ReplyDelete