Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 6, 2017

FB quit - Day 4,5 & 6...

So the hectic week peaks towards the end. Classes , rehearsals, Kanha cub at home and my patience levels at an all time low. Show plan turned 180 degrees with a new band coming in and the full performance coming over my shoulders. I bogged under pressure n fell sick. My body gave up to the emotional stress however with the grace of my Guru and well wishers and friends prayers I was fine today. The rehearsals rocked.
I came home to chaos... Yes I feel out of place when there is talking and noise around
I don't like being asked many questions when I m in my own sweet somber .
The royal ladies of the house aka my mom and my grandmom along with cub made sure they made lot of noise.
I wanted to be all by myself.
This is a particular time when I like to be by myself and have quiet around... Alas... Even now while I want to type my heart out , this critter who can read is watching my every word. Damn you sleepy child (aka son) go to sleep like a normal 6 year old. It's 11pm !
Tomorrow there would be more noise with foreign visiting relatives land up.
The routine gets jitters and the show proximity creates ripples. However I ll make sure my focus is fixed. How I long for some drenched words of poetry by my bedside table. The routine mundaneness of domestic life kind of challenges the artist within. But both must thrive... The domestic goddess as well as the wanderer, the seeker, the wonderer , the soul... Together in this mad chaos... Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment