Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 9, 2017

FB quitting : social networking detox

And so I managed to stay off FB from 1 st July to late 8 th July. Which makes it a week long hiatus. It was amazing to be out of touch of the external triggers. It may have not brought me inwards or may not have created any deep impact however it has definitely led me to believe that such breaks are mandatory.
               So the big day arrived on 8th and the day went so fast. Inspite of not getting enough sleep the night before (read I slept from 4 am to 7.30 am) I was alert but surprisingly calm. Things moved smoothly. House was a circus with 7 adults and 3 kids in a two bedroom apartment with 8 suitcases of the guests shifting to the US occupying all of my studio room. Yes there was chaos , yes there was noise, but however I was peaceful from within. I knew it would be right and ofcourse it has to be and it so was... It was my Guruji's day after all. The performance , the look, the time, the management, the backstage, the discipline, the aesthetics, the audience, the musicians, the performers everything was impeccable.
                  The day got even better when I received a good news of sakshat my sadguru Mahavtar Babaji sitting through my singing performance on that day. I know for sure that my soul is blessed and I am loved and looked upon.
                  So on request of my beloved friend Chitrang I logged in to FB for accepting his tag. Another kind friend Clicked awesome photographs of the show and then I had to update and upload it all and tag my performer students. Thousands of likes , comments , texts, phonecalls and messages have humbled me to my core and have made me aware of what responsibility lies ahead. With Guruji in tow I am sure the journey is mesmerising and as exciting as always. Tasmay Shree Guruve Namah.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there friends, its wonderful paragraph on the topic of teachingand completely explained, keep it up all the time.

    ReplyDelete