Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Monday, March 21, 2016

Random blessings...

Its lovely to see how climate changes and so does our temperament...
Well, now that we have decided to stop complaining let us keep at it...
It was just yesterday that I was returning from the gym...
The road between my house and the gym passes through a municipal garden...
As I walked pass the garden footpath, I noticed that the road had not much crowd except a few drivers that were hanging around post lunch and a few rickshawallas taking a noon nap...
It was hot, humid and I was super drenched from the workout and sore as well...
I wasn't complaining at all, however I couldn't wait to get home for a shower and a nap...
Just as I walked on the garden periphery, a stray dog followed me unobtrusively...
I noticed it but didn't give it attention...
And then in the scorching heat of the noon sun, suddenly out of nowhere there was a gentle cool breeze...
An ample shower of Indian laburnum Amartas flowers dropped from a tree over me and the dog...
Since I was soaking right from the gym the golden yellow blooms stuck on my skin....
The feel of the petals was so gentle and soft that I had goosebumps right at the moment...
And man what a shower it was...
There was a carpet of gold that I was walking on...
The dog following me in this scenario and it kind of looked ceremonial...
Feeling truly like some princess I held my head up high and my gait turned from tired parched and famished to feeling fabulous pretty and pampered...
I stopped, literally gathered a few flowers in my hands as they kept dropping off the tree,
I had my Shahrukh pose ready for the collection right in the middle of the way....
When my hands could collect a few I looked at the dog...
He gave me a casual look, as if he meant to say, "Hey girl, I am a Royal already, you seem to be new... Get used to it and next time you are walking down the road; walk already like a princess... Don't just change your face in a jiffy and surprise me like this... silly Dame"
By the time I reached the compound gate I had the widest smile on my face...
The watchman was amused seeing a flowery sweat head grinning brightly...
I strutted inside my colony and walked right inside my wing...
I took the stairs (when I m back from the gym I generally take the lift only because I need to rush home)
And my noon was made...
 My day was set...
There are significant yet subtle ways in which something invisible cares for you and guides you from within...
The only way we can come to know about it is through awareness...
Keeping all our senses open and accepting, we can embrace blessings with all our heart...
The dog could have been a random dog...
But for me he seemed like a guardian angel...
The flowers could have irritated me by sticking on my already sweaty skin but no they didn't...
It felt awesome...
It may be that sudden shower of rains that drenches you on your way to office...
Oops...that kind of sucks right?
Specially if it's a train travel in wet clothes and then you enter your AC office...
It isn't funny right??? And this can make you cranky and irritated...
If you have time, you can first choose to visit a mall and buy yourself  new set of clothes and a towel and change...
Well a surprise opportunity to shop right?
If you can't somehow do that, you can visit the office loo take some tissues and dry whatever you can and then grab a cup of hot beverage of your choice place a plastic bag on your chair and start working like it was  final stage of a competition of khatron ke khiladi where you have to finish a task in extreme cold...
Focus on work... If the sun decides to peep in do take a breather and try bathing in heat for a while.
It is a break from the routine...
And no it won't make you sick,
No you don't have to COMPLAIN about the mess...
If the co workers pity you... Give them a smile...
Similarly drenched colleagues would start gossip and sympathy game...
Do not participate...
Remember it is a break from random routine...
Can you physically change anything about it?
No...
Then why mentally suffer?
It is in our hands literally to feel bad or good about something....
Every moment is new and trust yourself for your ultimate good...
It is not a life and death situation in smallest of things that we crib about ..
And even if it was, the attitude of positivity will give you courage to face any adversity thrown in your way...
Any challenge is always a learning opportunity...
Like my Guruji always says, challenges will keep repeating themselves until we choose to learn our lesson or accept and face it with a positive attitude.
One of the fool proof ways to get better at this is by practicing Sadhana under an enlightened Guru.
The Guru with his Grace and guidance teaches you to get rid of the emotional garbage in your mind and keep your auric field clean and subtle body pure...
This results in us getting less affected with the daily problems that we face and a tangential shift of focus to solutions takes place...
This is not an overnight magic that happens, however it happens one aspect at a time...
We d be amazed that what seemed like atrocities a few years back , hardly matter now...
And we are better equipped at handling external triggers that might shake our internal peace...
A positive loop starts and keeps rolling till we constantly keep at it...
It works if we make it work and if we work towards it....
Being grateful and thankful for every single thing in life is a key to happiness...
With high vibrations you are less likely to have major setbacks as life brushes past in any speed...
The gears are in your Guru's able control and for your ultimate good...
As cliche as it sounds, We are not physical bodies with a soul, We are Spirits (spiritual beings) with a human body...
Tasmay Shree Guruve Namah

- Prajakta Sathe

2 comments:

  1. Gratitude... it is the key... very well described...rather implemented .. lovely awesome nd marvelous ..super article...we don't have to rather should never complain about small small things around... there can be tall happiness hidden.... one should have that vision... as u did... excellent .. Tasmai Shree Guruve Namah...

    ReplyDelete