Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Dwindling sense


tired, gloomy, sleepy...
buzzing with a thousand things in my mind...
gotta sleep, gotta tweet, gotta cheat the tired soul...
crazy thoughts creeping all over...
wishing for one free day...
hoping for a night of togetherness with you...
no clue t whats up in your life...
sick n tired of going under the knife...
of ppl judging all around...
its not a big deal but it really is The biggest deal now...
this life or any life after this...
will u be mine?
i ll pray for you, for us...for our togetherness...
love is not the word...
its more than passion,
beyond obsession that i feel for you my love...
i want to b held by u once before I leave this mortal land...
meet me now or in next life...
its just one lifetime of togetherness that i ask...
when will u understand my love...
when will u understand...

#InBetweenTheLines

- Prajakta Sathe

No comments:

Post a Comment