Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Q and A

A set of questions which recently acquired a new meaning in my perspective...
I ve been asked a few of these over the last few months by various people, friends, family members as well as acquaintances and I am amused as to how similar questions get repeated over and over again....
With the write ups, I have had these asked on social media messengers and watsapp and over the phone too...  I decided to write about it...

Do you read?
No

Since when?
Since 2014. However,  I keep referring to Amrit, the book written by my Guruji from time to time.

Why?
Because I don't feel like

Did you read earlier?
Yes

Why was that?
Because reading gave me pleasure then.

How staunch are you in this non reading phase?
Nothing hard and fast about it... I do read anything that interests me... It can be anything...magazine, stories, articles, novels, biographies, facts, fiction, sci fi stuff, designs, music, food, fitness.... anything...

Could you name a few things that you would definitely not read about?
Politics, cricket, violence...

Do you watch news?
Nope

Why?
I don't think it lends any value to my time.

Do you feel out of place in a group of people who happen to talk about these things?
I somehow rarely get myself in a place or a bunch of people where cricket politics or violence is talked about... And even I am, I  am a witness, an observer, a silent presence in the room... I do not participate actively. I am quiet...And I don't feel left out or odd... I am happy to listen...

Do you move out of that place then...?
If I have something more interesting to be done at that time, I definitely move out and get bust doing that... Or else I just be there... I prefer to hold a neutral stand... No accepting , no rejecting..

How about a random group of people that you encounter and are kept in...can you go on having a conversation with just about anyone?
In most cases I do end up having a great verbal or non verbal conversation with people I am with, irrespective of whether I am meeting them for the first time or the nth time...

What is this non verbal conversation?
When we speak... We never just speak what we hear... Our body emotes with us ... Our eyes communicate... Our aura does more talking than we do...
So it isn't necessary that we have a one on one vocally audible conversation. I have had some of the most profound and engrossing conversations non verbally.

Why do you write?
I write because it's an inner calling which I am focussing on without any doubts... I find that this act is giving me peace pleasure and satisfaction. It isn't a compulsive thing... The day I don't feel like writing , I don't write...
And everything is worth if its spontaneous... Specially writing...

Don't you feel that if you read more, watch more or talk more, you could write better?
Getting better in writing is not the point at all... It may or may not happen eventually... The only point here is we should be able to do what we really want to do... Information Knowledge and Wisdom are significantly different things... And there has to be enough personal clarity on what one seeks... I know what I want and hence there is no doubt as to the purpose of me doing one thing or not doing another thing...
Tomorrow if I feel like I must read or watch or talk, I would... Nothing is a taboo, nothing is compulsively prohibited...

So what is your policy right now?
Hahaha.... What policies ya... I m happy doing my thing and I am happy that others are doing their stuff... When a collaboration comes up I am sure I'll give my best and let you decide what and how you want to give... No expectations no disappointments....

What is this phase of positivity all about...?
Positive negative is a perspective...
We cannot label... It's not a phase but a sense of belonging... I feel I am in a positive mode right now... It might not be as positive in your view... Like I said earlier.... To each his/her own... Live and let live...

Does that mean you won't help?
I will should and must help when I am asked for and when the need arises...
Why gush over it until it happens...? We are all helping each other quite a lot by just being ourselves and in our own ways...significant or subtle....

How do you relax?
I am relaxed most of the times. I don't have to set up an alarm for it... I am already relaxed.... Though I d like to sleep more...

Where do you see yourself in the future?
Ahh ... I don't know... Right now I am here , I feel good and that's all I can tell you.

Who's behind all this?
My Guruji Naushir.

Tasmay Shree Guruve Namaha

- Prajakta Sathe

No comments:

Post a Comment