Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Tale 74

That night as she sat down on the dinning table of her house...
Missing him terribly at 3 a.m.
She could have called him...
He could have consoled her comforted her healed her relieved her....
There was Video calling and technology was at their disposal...
Yet she loved the feeling of missing him There was no fun in being away yet a sense of belonging in distance....
Love from afar had romance that togetherness could never lend...
She typed least a tad bit slower than what her thoughts could run...
Her fingers struggled to keep pace with her feelings...
She wrote...
"You are my moon
You had kissed me oh so soon...
The magic world that my lips are you tell me...
We think of each other when the stars light up the sky!
As you take me in your arms,
I see myself all encrusted with jewels of your vibes
Of the precious uniqueness that we bask in...
Of the connection that we share that no one can recreate other than us
WE is a concoction that is impossible to replicate elsewhere
My existence is hung with impressions of your thoughts
We seek company we seek solace we seek peace...
In togetherness...
There must be a purpose as to why we stand afar....
Yet I say I must have done something very kind in my last life!
That I got lucky in having you in this lifetime....
Call it Divine Intervention call it pre - determined destiny!
Call it blueprint call it karmic call it real call it surreal
That doesn't make it one bit less for us than what it is supposed to be...
If there was a flame lit up every time you' ve made me smile,
I d have nothing but bright golden light everywhere I see...
You are the wind beneath my wings
you are my light my sky my sea my earth my air my nothingness yet my everything....
I cannot differentiate a separate existence had it been anything other than this human form that we ve taken as of now...
For what i eagerly await, is our union after these bodies have ceased to be beyond the realms of reality...
whenever we ve met you ve said that your world has begun to collapse
all that is.... is a feeling.... of me in your arms....
there is electricity.... there is love... here is light, there is life....
our hearts arent afraid to beat anymore as we look at each other
In the deepest gaze that seems like eternity....
we arent frightened of getting lost...
since even if we do.... it just feels like home...
When you smile.... I know I dont want to let this go....
AND you know what??? I dont know why but I know I d never have to...
It is here that we win while losing...
I love you."
That was a letter which was never meant to be sent...
She knew she didn't have to...
She just had to write...
And He'd know that she did...
- Prajakta Sathe

No comments:

Post a Comment