Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Monday, December 14, 2015

Tale 79

Incident 1.
My gym was stone's throw away from my house...
Just a matter of crossing two roads and joining the street where it was located...
Angry and frustrated on the incessant leaves of my domestic help I walked towards my workout temple engrossed in thoughts...
Just as I was waiting to cross the road I over heard her on the phone....
She had lost her job and was searching for a new one...
I reacted like I had seen an oasis in a desert....
I turned around and stopped for her to finish her call...
She was surprised to see me wait...looking at her....
"Sorry I don't mean to intrude but u heard that u are looking for work...! What kind of work do you do?"
I work as a domestic help, I cook clean and look after kids....she said.
I was about to jump with joy right in the middle of the road....
Almost grabbing her hand I took her to the other side...
Spoke to her about my requirement...
She agreed.... Time remuneration everything was fixed....
Voila I got what I wanted!!!
Incident 2.
I wanted to attend a classical music concert but wasn't sure if I d get front passes...
I happened to mention it to Dad...
He said wait, he made a phone call...
His best friend's company was sponsoring it...
I was presented front row passes to the same...
My joy knew no bounds....
I asked... I got....
Incident 3.
I had to go for a performance at a venue during peak hours of traffic in the evening...
I hate to travel by bus/train...
Was about to book a radio cab late in the noon...
Just then I receive a call from my co-artist that he happened to be in my area that day and had finished his work early....
He asked if he could drop in for some tea and then we could go to the venue together in his car....
I was literally pleasantly surprised to the core!
Incident 4.
It was my pregnancy time around 5 and a half years back...
I somehow wished to wear Mogra Gajra (Jasmine flowers) in my hair and eat Veeda (betel leaf mouth freshner) on a random day...
I had also craved for some raw mango delicacy since a week....
It was remotely possible since it was a working day and the schedule was packed....
Just when I was about to leave for my morning class the Bell rang...
A lady from our building had organised a spring season get together for all women in the society....
(It was Chaitra Gauri haldi kum kum)
As I rushed to reach the function after class....
Famished and tired...
I was welcomed with fresh Jasmine flowers and a refreshing raw mango drink ( aam panna)
The menu was Raw mango salad and (ambyachi dal) with Paan ( betel leaf)...
Unbelievably mind blown I was hap hap happy....
Incident 5.
My Uncle lived alone in the same city...
He was a part of the close knit maiden family of mine....
I couldn't say that we were really connected but I respected him a lot and he was particularly fond of me like his own daughter....
One morning I woke up with a feeling that he is no more....
I got a call from my parents in the next 5 mins (he suffered a stroke and passed away the night before and they were called by his neighbours since they did not see him get out of his home that morning... Neither he picked up any calls....)
I was calm when I heard this...
I did not cry... But I was moved from within .... Somehow... That feeling was overwhelming....
Incident 6.
I realised that I have been called for a house warming ceremony early oon a Sunday morning....
It was Saturday night and I was back from rehearsals and it was close to 10 pm...
There was no way I could find a shop open at that hour...
I had to buy a gift...
I stopped the rickshaw by the market hoping for a miracle....
Just then I noticed my usual store open...
Surprised and astonished I went in and I was told that they were winding up the store shutting it down for renovation from Monday....
So they were working day night to shift it to another place....
Not only did they happily show me many options but also gave me a nice discount on my purchase...
This seemed unreal... Out of a dream...
Incident 7
I was climbing Girnar with my friends.....
We started climbing post a light dinner...
Reached the peak at 2.45
It was pitch dark... Insanely cold and windy at that hour....
The temple on the top never ever remains open at midnight...
It was pounima the night before...
Somehow there was no one but my 3 friends and me at that hour there inside the temple along with the Pujari...
He allowed us to sit there for nearly half an hour unlike others whom were shunned away within minutes...
There was no sign of any visitors on our way down till almost dawn...
It was as if it was a magically created situation for our journey...
Incident 8.
One of those rare instances....
I stand on a platform waiting for the train, dreading the rush and hoping to get in at a peak hour....
The compartment door automatically arrives right in front of me...
I don't have to run or struggle...
I just take a light jump and manage to get in....
Find a good place to stand....
I don't struggle to find a seat...
I m happy with the wind that gently brushes past the crowd and teaches my face...
I am entertained by the toothless giggles of a baby right across the wall....
The music from my headphones rhythmically melds with the rail sound...
I m profoundly impressed by how things have worked in my favor....
Incident 9.
I was in college...
Confident about winning the group dance finals I pray that my group gets to perform the last....
The rule of the competition said that one who reports first gets to choose their performance order...
We somehow get the reporting time written wrong....
An hour earlier than that on the paper....
We reached the venue when the organisers are just about dropping in...
We reported..We registered first....
We chose to perform last....
We got to have a look at the stage settings and do our markings in mind...
We got ready... Waiting for our turn in peace...
I loved the way our troupe stayed calm n composed throughout....
We won...
It was as if we knew we d win...
But there was a sense of surrender in the performance...
The aggression of the quarter and semifinals had vanished by then....
Incident 10.
I was the apple of my Grandpa's eye...
I was his single most favorite person to him and he d always say that...
We had a special bond....
My grandfather hadn't been keeping well
He was hospitalised...
I had to leave the city for a family function....
I met him before going...
It was special...
I got to give him tea and chat with him...
I felt his aged skin, held his hands....
He smiled gently....his eyes showed many emotions...
I left Mumbai with a heavy heart....
Next day...while the function was going on in the evening....
I felt a lump in my throat and sudden restlessness and a knot in my stomach....
My heart started pounding heavily and I somehow knew it was time....
I called my mom who was crying on the phone saying that Grandpa has suffered an attack previously in the day and was in a coma....
He started sinking the minute I called and she told me to hold on as he passed away....
I weaped... I knew he was going... I knew that he knew he was meeting me for the last time...
Yet I cried like I never did before....
For the first time in my life I hadn't wished for anything....
I just let him go....
Conclusion - I strongly believe that we are indeed fragments from the same source born on this physical plane to experience life in this dimension...
We are given help we are guided and we are blessed....
We are pampered by the Force
We are meant to work with Divinity...
Holding hands and synchronizing ..
It enriches us with little surprises....
Like rain drops suddenly pouring on a scorching heated day....
Like getting a glass of water soothing a parched throat ...
Little things....
We are loved ...
We are meant to be loved ...
We are meant to be happy...
It's contagious...
Purity reflects through our vibrations...
People get connected with your energy ...
Purer the intent closer we come to awareness that makes us grateful towards the gifts we have....
Let's keep the energy moving....
Positive and light...
Let's spread smiles ..
Let us be...
Exuding peace....
Nature .. The elements ... Divinity....
Light.... Force...all becomes one...
The Sohum moment...
Who am I ?
I am everything....
Some tales together make a long delightful story
‪#‎notsotinytales‬
- Prajakta Sathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment