Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Friday, November 18, 2016

Kingdom across

For the first time ever
I tried to hold the ground
With my hands literally....
Lying flat on sand, mud, rocks and grass
Trying to get what I could
Seep, sink, absorb, nourish
All in my pores that kept it moist
Deep within....
The cool warmth reached
In waves of flourishing nurture
I felt the moment in my centre
Miniscule energy soared
Cells swollen, sprouting covered
Life made its presence felt
There was hope, movement, joy
There was some red and green on me
It takes time to happen I was told
I waited to see it unfold
I saw the rays that enveloped...
But suddenly there was storm....
Strong blow, whip, snap, flutter, flip
I was weakly held by my black mum
Her womb though able
I wasn't 
And then a blow flew me off her chest....
Right to a gutter of sluggish mute
I whispered with faint beats
The last trinkets of life within....
My call was heard...
His hand I saw...
He picked me up...
Held me close....
I was dim, damaged and lame
He dipped me in the fluid of purity
Washing clean my tarnished bod
Placed me in a cosy pot of brown...
Looked over me with gentle concern....
I layed... I just had to be...
Everything else was taken care of...
I rooted and shooted and sprouted and spruced...
He replanted me in open when I was strong...
I grew I budded, I branched, I rose...
I held high I bore flowers n fruit...
I gave shade, I fed, I was support
I felt better by the years....
I wanted to find out who he was...
Where he came from and about his role
His touch I still feel in the delicate inner core....
I shiver on windy nights
Not because I cannot sustain...
But imagining what it could have been...
How I wished that he was near...
and I knew that he was dear...
I longed to see him and to have him hug my bark
To make me feel at home again...
I keep searching for him in faces of all that pass
One by one, day by day...
I hope he revisits me on my last
To make the journey as memorable on the other side...
I wish him to be my final face...
I am blessed and so is he....
Till time comes when the giver the taker both become trees....
All this while I have'nt spoken a word
I have given my best and all
Accepted what nature readily gave me to thrive
I crave for just one thing....
Him....
I wish I could scream and yell out my wish to one and all...
No but we are'nt supposed to want 
We aren't supposed to say
I was happy giving anyway....
One day as I saw my roots cut to bring me down....
I wondered if I could ever see him again...
Finally I blushed in sorrow....
As I came to know....
They are taking me...
To cremate his lifeless body...
As we both Ignited in flames
Burning together our physical last
I saw his light way above
With open arms and a wonderful heart...
My light rose high and met him there
There was a union of sorts in the air....
The fused energy reached a level of vibe
Where we were welcomed by our tribe
It was where we were told a tale
From then onwards I ve never felt frail
Now we were one me and he
And this is the what they call
'Being free'....
- Prajakta Sathe

No comments:

Post a Comment