Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Arrrrrgh.....


It was not the best ever kind of a day in the morning. 

I was all sleepy and dreary... Had my doubts about going all the way and pushing myself giving my best during the daily workout. 
Nevertheless dragged myself to the gym and my trainer comes up with a surprise! We ll again do legs today. 
I am like - Really???? 
But Trainer's wish is my command! 
Started working out...
As the Sets passed I started feeling better 
As the reps increases I was happier 
As the plates increased I was more excited!!!
This continued till I listened to every bit that he asked me to do and both of us were pleasantly surprised since I had surpassed the threshold we had expected for the day... 
As I stretched myself after most exhilarating hour and a half, I got calmer and more confident and felt 10 times more energetic than when I started. 
The post workout mood high stays at peak for many hours and lends a glow which is difficult to miss
Cheers to all those who hate the leg day @gym but go for it nevertheless... Those 90 mins of torture lead to hours of blissful sweet pain through the rest of the weekend. Soreness is a constant reminder of what you were capable of and what is yet to be achieved... Week after week as the reps, the plates on the bar and/or the Sets increase... We get stronger , better than we used to be... But the crux lies in the NOW... Actions will lead to results not plans...
Adrenaline pumping...
Endorphins gushed...
Red in face...
Walking with an ouch...
Workouts Rock!!!

A better world is waiting on the other side...


 :)


No comments:

Post a Comment