Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Gasp

Over the extremes 
When I fancy the dark , the darker 
And the not so dark
The night crumbles like hot vanilla cookies straight out of the oven of
sensuous cravings
The night invites me
To embed my mouth in its arms 
To hold my breath till I can no longer sustain
Smelling the musk drops in its pit 
Laying still as it engorges me with its vibes 
And we begin to resonate in the sorbet of crushed ice of feelings 
That soothe and sting into a comforting null 
I and it meld into the fading black 
The loop is on
Rivets continue to pound the marks of relish with precision 
The pain satisfies the union 
It's face keeps changing with the myriad of a howling pack 
Surge creates patterns in wilderness
Outs applaud 
Some outs aspire to bask 
Some refuse to be uprooted 
Others run off 
I stay put 
Enjoying the layers of pseudo bubble popping 
In broad daylight

- Prajakta Sathe

No comments:

Post a Comment