Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Its weird how u go from being strangers 2 being friends 2 being more then friends 2 being practically strangers again...and it all happens so fast!!!


I wish I could explain my feelings for you, but I can't. i try to remember your laugh, your voice, our memoriesSometimes, I wish I could turn back time. So I can smile and laugh like I used to, back when life was easy and love was easier.Some part of me is telling me that I shouldn't like you, while another part is telling me your the one. stupid songs make me think of you... You know you miss someone when you wake up and lay there for half an hour waiting to motivate yourself for your day when they could do it in an instant.You never know how much you really care about someone until they've left and you don't know if they'll ever come back.I don't want to fall asleep, cuz I'm afraid to dream. I'm afraid to dream cuz I'll dream of you. I don't want to dream of you, cuz I know it'll never come true.I'm scared to fall asleep because i know you'll be there waiting in my dreams.I tried not to let you into my heart, but you broke down the wall. I claimed I didn't love you, but honestly, I did. Now you must be my wall. Protect me.This may turn out to be the worst decision of my life, but I had rather regret making a decision than die regretting not taking a chance. call me... write to me... come and meet me... take me away with you... love me...

2 comments:

  1. memories of you are like sun... they come up everyday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me sometime its easier to forget than expect...!!! or rather should I say not forget but let it go...coz it will just hurt you more...!! My exp taught me that even if you think about them its not bad..just say it wasnt meant in your life...take it....digest it...and move on...!!! LIFE BECOMES MUCH MORE EASY you know..!!!

    ReplyDelete