Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 23, 2011

To, The 30 b4 30 @ s.f.



I wish I were two people that way I could be where I am and where I want to be at the same time...
The hardest part of being away from you is not the distance, but all those special moments I wished I could have spent with you. I miss you! :( thinks it really sucks when the one person that's perfect for you is completely unattainable at the moment... How could I know what you want unless you tell me. How would I know what you see unless you show me. How would you know how I feel unless you love me. I'm tired of having to hold everyone up. I wanna be held for once, and the problem is - no one is there to hold me...*Sigh*On the outside, I'm acting like everything is alright, like i am happy. But on the inside, I'm dying to scream, but I'm afraid no one will listen" .. all I want is to be in your arms and forget that anything else matters right now...Your face haunts me. Especially tonight. I lie here wishing, waiting, wanting to be in your arms once more. Just to hear your voice would be magic. Is thinking back to certain lost moments in life, when a different decision, or action, taken could have dramatically changed everything for the better... How come people who don't even know me tell me the things i need to hear, but not the people i need to hear it from the most...I know what I want. I just don't see a way of getting there...

yours always,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment