Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Monday, June 20, 2011

Randomness...


ahh...late nights, they inspire me to write about just anything random that pops up in my head... it sets me free...it loosens the strings in my head... makes me feel young again... sometimes i feel that after becoming a mum, i can never enjoy being a kid again ... but yes writing makes me feel like an infant... it handles me with care...gently... the words cushion me in their whuuufshyy softness... yes exactly like how we think of clouds as cotton in the air when we were young... my baby sleeping yeah like a baby i get free exactly at the midnight to give me my me time... and this is all mine... no one can take it away from me... i love it... i surf the net... go on FB, read n send mails... chat... watch youtube videos... play stupid games... watch photos clicked by others and yes write... i ve decided to write atleast a line b4 i retire to bed... just like i had decided to walk atleast a mile b4 i begin my day or just like i had decided to read atleast a page every night.... ahh... resolutions... ment to b broken.... i m feeling so bad abt breaking the previous two ones... very very bad... anyways... signing off now....bt not b4 i search a random pic for today.... just something that i like....bright...and light... ciao....muaaah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment