Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Chukila maafi nahi!

Afterthoughts...
One may be very polite kind gentle giving and non judgemental.
I hate to expect anything but punctuality from anyone. 
One may screw up at odd places and all places in the world but, dude one needs to respect TIME...
One may give someone benefit of doubt and second chances...
But least one can do is count on given word and commitment
And I say this from experience.
I have immense respect for living and non living world and I come from a place of co-living harmoniously without messing into each others lives. Live and let live is the motto I vouch for.
However if any acquaintance/friend/lovedone/family/human falters in commitment,  fails to keep time or rather cancels plans, I mentally disconnect and detach. Though I have evolved to learn to not take things personally , some people might have genuine issues of time management or some last minute problem or maybe being on time is not in their system or habit. I consider it as a disrespect to one of the most precious irrevocable resources TIME. It would take a lot... A LOT for anyone to make up to me and in my inner circle if this is not respected. Life goes on, moves forward. Moving on is easier for a seemingly detached person. With the kind of mentoring my Guruji is bestowing me with along with sadhana, I can humbly say that I want to go beyond MATTERS.... how, what, when why and all other questions....
Thank goodness I am blessed to be able to reach every single place earlier than the decided time. I feel responsible and convinced that no matter what work , it has to have a deadline. 
I am very sure of being friendly with a person who has disrespected TIME, however, it would be difficult to be friends or remain friends. Who knows? Kal ho na ho.... I have my NOW and I am going to make sure I am going to rock it. 
Tasmay Shree Guruve Namah

No comments:

Post a Comment