Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Page Turns for a self proclaimed domestic goddess!

Its the official first workday of the new year. My trusted maid/cook left for a stable job near her place. I am left with a relatively mundane task of cooking everyday as a need vs mood. Nevertheless with the renewed vigor and energy I am going to go for it till i find a new one. One good change for this day is that Kanha cub is slowly getting independent, Learning to wipe his tush post potty and eats one meal per day on his own leaving me a tiny margin to write this post. I have decided to stop making excuses as far as possible with respect to eating, exercise, cooking, sadhana, music and teaching. Rest of the things will be taken care of. Small things like closing and making the kitchen spic and span before I call it a day has become a chore. It was done by the maid. Rofl , talk about how much I invested for being lazy. It may bring sense to my reckless living phases and bring a calming balance and so called 'theheraav' Small things that I find boring like shredding coconut , peeling garlic, making butter are mini milestones that need conquering and habituation. As I type this, my eyes are set on today's menu and voice practice which has to happen before I go and award myself a workout. When things that give me a high are turned to awards, I may overcome seemingly boring tasks seriously. Anything for THE THING THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE. Until next post (which I suspect may be in noon) I sign off...

No comments:

Post a Comment