Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Trust me...its real

People love the Full Moon Night, and I wonder why this bias? 
I believe my beauty has nothing to do with or without the presence of an attention seeker
Because I am deep , dark , mystic, romantic and cold
My body bejeweled with sparkling twinkle
I lit up my black, sprinkling it with crushed diamonds from near and far
Sky is my breath, and light my lover that I meld into & Horizon, my bed 
My home, this vast expansive infinitesimally non ending space 
There are strings attached, and forces too!
Some distant, some near, some attracting others crashing
I have mini affairs with other sources but return back to my light
He makes me feel home
I look on when a star dies , like cells in a live body and earthlings below...
Yes a black hole same color as mine and the same shade of grief...
Enlightens me about about this circle
Galaxies are distant families, planets from other solar systems relatives
Their suns, my fantasies... Some supernovas my flings...
I wonder why they came up with the term one night stand
I laugh aloud at the negative glory they embark upon my existence 
Standing or lying down, cherished memories happen,  also in broad day light...
Silly them...
Nevertheless I am happy taking the blame off my love for good...
People who come for star gazing are my favorites
They admire my ebony aesthetics and I gift them my best animation ever
Bring on the shooting starts, asteroids, comets and the works
They applaud, I smile...
flashing my constellations for people who know or pretend to
Yet I yearn to meet and dissolve in the day on our fixed date every time...
He is bright and handsome and motivates the mortals  
While I bring solace to the artists and the misfits
I behave differently with different beings
I flirt with Mars and Dominate Venus
Some places, I abandon them for long,
These earthlings may have burdened my lover 
With smoke and chemicals and particles that kill
I too am un glorified with thefts and wrongdoings of human mind
But we , He and I are divine entities and we don't judge 
We will show up on our turns and won't fail or budge
I fade my cool into his warm embrace 
While he comes crashing on my lap to feel the breeze and rest
he and me Romance personified from the beginning of time till the end 
Which may never come, we rejoice because here or there in this world or that
No matter what , only love is real, just love is real, trust me, love is real!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment