Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Day 6 - FB exile

So, today is my blessed day. I get to meet the anchor of my life, my God, my Guruji Naushir.
Not much happened , I anticipated great sleep but the driver toli in the compound decided to talk about demonitisation and joke loudly not letting me sleep. I goofed up forgot to take the gift I had carefully kept ready for a birthday party that Kanha was supposed to attend. Poor husband had to drive back home to collect it and he didn't utter a word nor he got mad.
Class was good with two new Admissions. Completed a choreography on a Baithi thumri to my full satisfaction. Happy for today. I binged today since it was my cheat day. Binged on home cooked food though. Much happened and I talked to my heart's content with him. Glad to know from him that he is happy to see me on the right track in the spiritual journey.
I am sleepy and am going to end this post without any drama. Goodnight world.
Singing Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment