Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 17, 2016

Day 10 - FB exile

Ahh... Yesterday got to me. Got so busy in doing stuff and managing things that I had no energy to type a post by 12.15 am when I returned back to bed. Even today it's been crazy since morning. I am on a cleaning spree. I would however like to note that while doing stuff recently I try and multitask by putting up some interesting motivational inspiring video on YouTube and put on my wireless my ear phones. I like to own my time and royally. One thing I am learning for good is not having to justify actions that give me heartfelt happiness or joy. I am glad I called in my new friend home and He and I had such a fabulously deeply reassuring , inspirational conversation. I am touched by the warmth and the mirth that he exuded and I consider a blessing having him around. And for a fact that if  someone's company gives such positivity, if I can be myself and not get conscious that's a sure shot sign that the person is for keeps.
I am going to value a few good souls I am coming across and enjoy their presence and our experience till it is destined to last. I am not going to owe an explanation to anyone as to why I want to meet and talk to a certain person and listen to lectures about leading my life on someone else's terms.
Facebook exile happened for good maybe something nice is going to come my way... But not being a puppet in someone else's hands is a personal choice.
I feel empowered and this feeling is worth a celebration.
I am discarding any staleness or impending sluggish energies around. Choosing to stay away from negativity and am going to go ahead and keep living my life and making it happen. Hell with people with baggage. If you wanna rock I ll give you a hand and let's party. I am certainly not going to be a part of anyone's sulk game...
Life's looking up.
I am here to stay and smile.
Signing off
Free bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment