Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Day 3 - FB exile

Yesterday was a series of sudden events which I refuse to call unfortunate since they lead to wonderful insights. I must document everything I have come across in this period since it's a journey of some realisation.
A) First the fridge has gas leakage and no cooling, so I have everything melting inside, the whole dairy stuff and the works, the chocolate stuff and then the degradable Stuff uff... I was up heating everything or running to neighbours embarrassingly seeking some space in their cold space (err. Psychologically where no one likes to be :P)... The taxing task of emptying the fridge comes with the inspection (i know from experience) so I kept it empty n ready for inspection. The fridge guy came and fixed the leakage n went. I am happy.
B ) There are days when the almighty tests us in ways we have no idea about ....  Second half of the day, I have everything turning to ice and  crumbles. All fresh produce turn into Ice... Phew... Again a frantic call to the fixers, again the circus of deloading the interiors, they come to tell me it's the thermostat problem.
They have it fixed.... I keep stuff back , this time haphazardly . No I don't have patience to organise things again... :(
C) Within this culinary accident there was another thing happening , we get an unknown call from a stranger from a bus telling us that our old maid was with her and she has had a convulsion while in the vehicle. They were dropping her to a stop with an accompanying lady. So we go searching for her , return home without any trace and worried our maid calls us from Mahalaxmi station saying She couldn't fathom how she reached there. We instruct her how to return back to her house at chuna bhatti praying that she keeps conscious and aware.
D) In the mean while I somehow manage my workout , some morsels of food and rearranging stuff around the house and a bit of unplanned singing (which is not practice by the way) And I am exhausted and need sleep. Kanha comes in from school sleepy , refuses to sleep and passes out on my lap.
E) I also happened to come across a human who has been slogging his ass off to achieve his goals by taking one project at a time. More about him in a later post since he deserves to have a separate one dedicated just to him... This time it's fasting for preparing for his everest expedition. Not one or two but a mega 28 days. He is on the 10 th day by the way and as sweet and composed as he could ever be. Only water occasional flavours added by a few drops of lemon or green tea. I am fortunate to have listened about his experience and journey close and am so inspired by him. Respect!!!  This man is on a mission and I am in awe of him and his determination and above all the way he looks at life...
I am blessed to have found a great friend in him.
F) I am dreaming more vividly relevantly and being able to recollect my dreams after I wake up... They appear unrelated though but I must mention things I remember since now my brain has space to store more and hence feel more.
A dream about meeting my ex-students in dance and they were rude to me (duh...) , a huge Custard apple is what I am recollecting. I don't know why? Maybe I ll get some link at the end, or maybe not ( I dont even like Custard apple) .
G) My friend and I have been discussing more about the importance of journaling and physical manifestation of energies in visual format. I have been colouring , doodling and writing as well as taking pictures of my culinary experiments .
I wish to take it up seriously though as an important habit to follow... I also wish to have the immediate print camera that clicks and prints or maybe invest in a coloured printer.
H) I have been listening to atleast one TedX lecture per day to get inspired and keep going as to what people are actually doing and are kicked about . About stories of triumph and hardships. I watch very less television and have stopped reading news since last three years and I believe I am in a much calmer space. I guess we confuse information overload with knowledge and choose the former over latter which I guess even Google can do for us.
I am kicked about acquiring wisdom through experience as a determined theme for the coming year.
I hope I live up to it.
I must sign off for now... Ciao...
- singing bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment