Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Monday, December 12, 2016

Day 7 - FB exile

I am prone to winter chills and today was a day when I woke up to get a shiver and a really bad one at that. Chills leave me a bit derailed both physically and emotionally in a way that I am deterred to venture out that day for anything at all. So here I am slowly trudging through the chores for the day and cautiously measuring my steps. The energy is low, throat pain and a runny nose... I am yearning to go and workout but my body is aching. The constant struggle between the body and the mind is at an all-time high. And guess this time I may let my body win. It's one of those days when I am not even up to make myself a cup of tea. Well, I did manage to finish some pending paperwork and a few important phone calls. I prayed today. I lit up a few fancy incense and ghee lamp and felt better. I reconnected with people whom I thought I had left behind by messaging them and letting them know I am there and I care. A dear friend have me a pep talk call and cared to be a phenomenal listener. I vented out to him and then chatted some calming Gupshup for quite some time. Feeling nice! I can hear the noon Azaans from two masjids nearby... The clock is ticking loudly in the room. And I can even hear my own heart beat. It's incredible how awareness calms us down... I love my life and everyone associated with it. It's still cold. But I have a warm lamp lit deep within. It's comforting. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment