Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Day 8 - FB exile

Today I felt heavy when I woke up. As in heavy in spirit. However I was determined to pull through the day in the best way I can... Gym happened well with 100 percent credit to my trainer who pushed me through with all his might. A milestone passed as I did chest press variations forgoing the dumbbells And using barbell with plates. My best was 12.5 kgs in each hand. Today with total 50 kg plates on the bar I surpassed last times threshold with double weight and full force. I couldn't have been happier. Though the happiness didn't show on face. Came home to a solid meal of robust one dish green peas Usal
And fresh yogurt. Protein quotient up, I Watched back to back episodes of Under the Gunn Project Runaway. Then slept like a baby for an hour. Woke up , fetched Kanha, fed him got ready and travelled to class shivering in cab. Yes the chills revisit. Class was good but long and way back pleasant. Returned home to a noisy interior and underfed Kanha. However let him be thinking he would ask for more food if he was hungry. Ate n now almost sleepy again.
I promised Guruji to write to him every single day. I know how important is staying connected to divinity is. Tomorrow is leg day in gym and I am cringing right now at the thought, though I pledge to give my best. It's a do or die and I am gonna rock. Cancelled my singing class only because I need time to introspect about so many more things, read write draw paint cook or just reorganise and stare into nothingness. I love this non FB phase. I am starting to get used to it. I thought fear deep down of not feeling like returning back to social media at all... I may. I love the fact that I have special people connected with me in so many ways. Kind hearted brilliant souls. I am super blessed. Muaaah to life.
- Singing Bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment