Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Day 12 - FB exile

I am zoned out today. Since yesterday. We had to drop Kanha for a birthday party yesterday at Santacruz West. We planned to drop him and catch up with each other over a coffee (which I don't drink) or some snacks. So husband took me to Theobroma near 15 th road. It's much unlike the pretty n quaint one near the town side. This one is crowded and busy and the temperature and the lighting is all wrong. For me personally ambience matters as much as the food. Firstly I am not much of a bakery person and then again I hate where there is no connect between people who talk due to too much noise and crowd. The Tomato , sundried tomato and goats cheese sandwich I ordered was Yum yum yum... The rum n raisin browny was overtly sweet to my taste.
Husband ate chicken mayo roll (white bread) , super sugary hot chocolate and also red velvet the cup cake (which was good)
During eating our conversation headed to how I have a secret dream of hosting a Food show like Nigella Lawson to which Husband said if I did I'd look like Rakhi Sawant. ( I have been compared to her another time as well which I happen to remember) To which I didn't react. I smiled. A smile is a response and not a reaction. I don't let non positive things brew inside , so blogging about it is a way of venting out. I may choose to say that it hasn't affected me in noticeable ways. But somewhere I am concerned about how some people visualise other people. I am at a stage where I am at peace with my own self and at complete satisfaction with my health and happiness. I love the way my life is working out and super happy about my journey of learning.
I am no one to judge Himanshu , Rakhi Sawant, Nigella Lawson nor myself for anything.
We are on our respective journeys.
Just that, some statements stay with us for life. Much like glass markers permanently etched meant to stay for good. (Our picture of the café titled surprise date with wife is getting close to a couple of hundred likes on Facebook he says. I am happy to hear this.)
Love is what I want to feel give receive and spread. And I am going to be doing just that.
Amen
- Bird who doesn't yet know it's free...

No comments:

Post a Comment