Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Tell me...

My dear ex-soulmate
please tell me...
When there is a gathering
Of deceptive sadness
Clogging your feelings
turning it to a damp moist stale slug
Stagnant puddle with larvae of expectations
Possessive fetuses
and a pyre of fake wisdom...
How would I search for you???
I have heard your pages...
Those jewels of allegations,
innocent yet brutal
I took a plunge, mind you...
My hands made way
Right throw the muck bed
Something soft moist vulnerable...
Severed ties are sensitive , delicate
Trying to pick them up would mean
Disintegration of Past...
Tattered longing, wounded egos
laced with dreamland of futile hopes
Their faint heartbeats
and Yes a dark outline of Mistrust
Still, I dug and tried collecting whatever I could
I had to trust my senses while I manuovered my palms to the surface
and I thought I took your Principles with me
The mucky bowl of flesh that my fingers looked like
dripped of soil dry mud, powder like and dusty....
surprisingly...
I heard a faint peacock of values scream
I looked around for colored signs
Stripped off his feathers he tried but fell...
The recognition of green last leaf was plucked, already...
It must have been new and tender
The wound was fresh and tiny
Now, Soulmate...
would you please Ex-plain
How do we face life
be holistic and carry
wordless spring of poems
In our witnessing hearts?

#InBetweenTheLines

- Prajakta Sathe.




No comments:

Post a Comment