Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Real women don't "wish"..we go out and make it happen!!


Finally after the whole hum-dum aboout me being lethargic about my life, I certainly had a rocking day work wise... even if it was a sunday, I started many new projects on personal and professional front. Started drafting content for my book and had my 1st meet for opening up a new branch of my dance academy. hope this gives me an add on momentum to enquire about and take necessary steps to start another branch at a school located at a stones throw distance from my house. the list of pending things still lingers, but I am happy that I could at least shake off some dust off my skin and emerge clean in my own judgement. Home front was excellently managed by m om n dad and hubby being away still completely ROCKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment