Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Kick some a**


its about dreaming... about possibilities that you might, you could , you would and if you should... when is the actual step taken? when the water starts dripping off the brim? you know your glass is not full yet , you know what you want and where you want to be, but things just dont happen... destiny doesnt always listen to you? what do you do? sulk? cry? frustrate yourself to crumbles? bang your head against super gaint imaginary boulders? or look out for shoulders to rest upon???

I am in a situation just like the one described above... in a pickle... and that too a very sour one... aahh.... kya idea hai sirji!!! doesnt happen in real life man... i hate to sound negative and neither do i wanna be tagged a pessimist... just wanna get free. from self. I am lazy. I should kick ass and go about n do what i want. I want to sing , paint, dance, act, write, teach, shop , design, conceptualise and do what not...I want to make music as efficiently as i dream of making love to the love of my life.. i want to CREATE.

what kind of proactive injection do i need to get to do all of this? I ve always dreamed of decorating, styling and farming... (not gardening)... I want to be able to ride a horse and drive a car with equal finesse... 30 b4 30 isnt helping... shit... crap... kick ass and grow up girl... life isnt going to just happen. work at it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment