Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Lessons We learn...


Its been a fruitful eventful cheerful and hence important day. Could complete almost half the pile of work, the ther half hopefully will be completed tomorrow.I d hate this blog to look like a diary, but then If I did not write what I exactly wanted to, then this would be a masked atempt to be truthful to what I do... Anyways, mom hope u get well soon from the small fall that you had. Hope things heal and u get alright just in time for your upcoming Birthday :)

The WORKOHOLIC (I d address him as W) screamed at me for no reason..Simple things that go wrong with him are turned on as things which I couldnt do for him... ahh, child like behaviour cannot be reasonable. He does this many a times now... He proposed a plan for eating out after ages... and that too CHINESE...one of my fav. But i flatly refused...I am not at all going out to have a meal with someone who blames me for Mistakes in his life... something I did not do in the first place. This situation is so silly stupid and INFANTILE that it shouldnt have even had even an infinitesimal change for me... but somehow it has... i did get reeeeeeaaallly irritated today with this crap. I just walked out... without saying a word. Silence works like magic sometimes...

I am going out n out and gonna sit and write the book I ve been longing to write very soon... I am gonna tick off all my to do's of 30 b4 30 one by one and am gonna rock on the 3rd of october this year. This is a promise... A promise I ve made to myself , to who I am and to my self respect...

P

This is a poem I read my on friend's blog by poet - Celmarique Swartz. It is just so apt.for what I ve been trying to say for a long long time to my elephant. Hope this one says just so... and make you feel what I do feel for you...

FOREVER

You came into my life on a simple way
Told me you love me almost everyday
Showed me happiness and made me smile
I started to love you after awhile.

My wish is that our love may never die
I wished that from the day we gave us a try
When I woke up this morning you were on my mind
Love you completely although they say love is blind.

Forever yours that's how I feel
I trust you completely for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment