Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sweep...


I was planning not to go overboard and not to blog multiple times in a day... but today has been indeed one day when i came to many conclusions... I was confused if I indeed got to catch my 40 winks in the noon... i clearly remember taking a look at the watch right b4 i shut my eyes it was 2.30p.m. and i woke up at 2.53 p.m. exactly feeling as fresh as a dew drop... as if i went into a deep meditative spell... the awakening made me weirdly confident in something... and this thing is what i havent figured out yet.... guess i dreamed about something yet again...
and as 'Banwara mann...' plays through my speakers soothing my senses... i suddenly realize that i have done nothing to curb this back pain that has been troubling me for some days now... or may be i might not even be aware of it now... something is different here.... definitely different... and different is good for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment