Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Friday, March 9, 2012

Thirst...


Its a day after rang panchami. A day when you get to see people with fadded colors on their skin only proving what fun they had the day before... For me it was a more relaxed and laid back day because of lesser to do's on the list and mom and dad at help. I read a newspaper after a long long time. Could u actually believe that I consider getting to read a news paper a luxury??? And yes I slept... to my hearts content. wow... things look good. Hubby went to Delhi for bro's wedding reception. So its a free free weekend with mom and dad at my house. yippie!!! Husbands going away can actually take stress off your shoulders...truely...as Shocking as it may seem. I aam actually relieved to face this situation... I want to say a lot... express so many things pricking deep in my heart... but i cannot. I just cant let go of these inhibitions. Only thing I know is that I love the 'elephant'... But does he care? I wish I wish he would... I wish if he could call me up just once. Wish he could mail me... wish he could meet me... Wishes are like rain drops...very few can quench a parched throat... only when they reach the glass and come together as one do they make what we call as THE WATER...

No comments:

Post a Comment