Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Monday, March 12, 2012

You are the music in my life!!!


Life takes unusual twists and turns and surprises us when we have least expected it to!!! We meet a few good souls.. some of them turn out to be soul mates!!! some become a part of our lives and others just come and go like a whiff of freshly brewed coffee... You do find similarities in some. I did find a human who looks sounds talks walks and even behaves in a way my elephant behaved some 10 years back. I ve heard the myth about us having 7 lookalikes in the world... wow...i could really get to believe this tonight. But no one on this good heaven and earth can come as close to what I had. My elephant, he was so perfect, so truthful, so full of life, so dashing and interesting and fun to be around!!! I wish the genie would come and just get us together somehow... together for good and forever. I still am in love with him. If not in this, I would be yours in the next life. Want to be reborn as your soul mate...
Love...s**u

No comments:

Post a Comment