Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Normally Quirky !


Took a friends suggestion seriously and finally submitted her with the styling assignment she challenged me with... I hope she will love my work and I find solace in colors and textiles yet again in her upcoming exhibit... I am amazed at how life takes unusual twists and turns at corners you never expected... and your true colors emerge in their highest capability under deadlines and stressed conditions...

But I couldnt answer her question as to what wud I love to concentrate on... apparels or accessories... Its like choosing between your head and heart... you cannot do without either of them... But I know there will be a day when I ll need to zero in on one... Till them I can dabble between both since I am yet not barging into business...

With time I ve realised that I am a deadline person... I cannot do my best unless and until I see a deadline coming... I work at my best under pressure and creative levels sore high under these circumstances...

Home front seems to be hectice... pa in law coming for dinner and a nights stay... classes in the evening... gudi padwa tomm.... weekend at pune calling... loads of tasks lined up once I land there... however quirky I may sound, I ll definitely try and do something unusual over the weekend. No one judges you when you are away from home... with unknown ppl around... hope the drive is safe and fun...

lots to write but time is up and have to sign off saying ta!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment