Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Projects...me and my fool-proofs :P


What a day!!! It just seems to get better with Time, isnt it? You age and turn sweeter...ripen and improve your taste with the improved tastes of the others around you... I am still adamant abt my views abt certain things in life... I d like to have head on collision with any mood spoilers around... I refuse to fall prey to any detrimental factors and hence had one of the most peaceful and calming days ever :D

It was a sunday, hubby was home... But I had my plans and I was so sure that I wud do anything it took to do it. Apart from grabbing so me time, I indulged in some serious reading..... This has been a to die for passion fading a slow death... But i read and read some more. So there were books and there were some more books that I flipped through... read random passages n pages and zeroed upon two... one in english and another in marathi... more about that later.

lame excuses not to clean up and rearrange my wardrobe have been out numbered by the number of chances I ve got to sweep them off... So now I have stumbled upon an Idea of one time wear and count.... I am in simple words gonna start and wear everything that my wardrobe has from the first clip, belt, shoe pair, scarfs, stoles, kurtis, leggings, kalamkaris, maheshwaris, sarees...till the bit of anklet and trinket I own... and wear anything just once and not repeat it untill I run out of clothes...

This will give me a fair idea of how many wearable clothes I have and also to make sure that i do not shop b4 i need... (impulsive shopping is allowed ;P) And yes, snaps will be the proof, but I might not be able to upload them all at once, I will do so in a collective way over the weekends or to be comfortable on a fortnight basis...
Ahh... something to look forward to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment