Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Monday, January 4, 2016

Come to me...

I tried the best I could
The experience were far from real
The fate was known
Bogged down by unimagined circumstances
Efforts too true to believe
You should have trusted me
Yet again,given me a chance
Like there wasn't another one to be asked for
I kept my words,I tried again
You should have smiled
You could have tried
Consistent showers of happiness
Couldn't budge you from your lows
Neither could my presence nor my vows
The promises I made stand still and tall
Against the untethered practical wall
Of your imagined virtue of lonely art
You kept mum....
But you couldn't realize the joy of love
I wanted to give u the gift of surrender and the pleasure was mine
It was I who dreamed of moments of togetherness
I thought of new words to say
About the passion I hold within
Of the life of future that lay
In my eyes shone stars of mirth
Of being in your arms forever and forth
The sparkle of having you all
Of submission, of care and things I was hoping to prepare
For US the amalgamation of a pristine reality....
may be too true to turn into real....
The heartfelt gratitude of being yours
Rather than twinkling pride of Independence of being myself
I d give anything to be called your better half
I d like to bear your child
And to mother the kid in you
Be the woman of your dreams
Exotic feminine as innocent dew
We'll dance, sing, write and read
Watch, experience, emote our need...
I ll do my best in being with thee...
I know you'll come to me....

#InBetweenTheLines

- Prajakta Sathe

1 comment: