Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Friday, January 22, 2016

Travelogue

I saw a temple In a dream
Surrounded by a garden
Of flowers fruits birds intricate
Fragrant vibrant, textures delicate
Spectrum of shades and many a hue
Bees, butterflies, crickets, moths
Dancing radiant with sparkling dew
I was offered a drink made of fragrant waters from the blossom wombs
And sweetened with the ambrosia of the buzz slog...
The drink, it made me excited , high, hallucinated and numb...
There were patterns in front of my ken
I struggled to remember who offered me to take the very first sip
About the reasons I landed where I was
The aroma, the taste became too overwhelming for my senses...
I felt feeble wasted and vulnerable
To the surroundings that were...
The buzzing Bees became dancing goddesses and the butterflies turned into kites with eyes and tails
They yelled screamed and shouted of names that I knew
And I couldn't understand why
I tried to reason but my wits gave up
I surrendered to the happenings
Slowly drifted in the impending lull...
Crawled in sleep with a meek sludge...
Reached the base step of the temple
I was still in sleep in the dream
In a passed off trance with my higher self besides me
Directing me to do the needful
Now,I stopped questioning and just followed the commands
A force pulled me up every step of the divine space that lay above
I could feel it in my bones that I absorbed the zinging vibes getting denser and heavier with every ascend
I gasped for breadth I battled to survive
And the journey never seemed to end
I know there was a God house above
A chapel a mosque a prayer room
That my human mind could comprehend about
What I never knew was that the flight up
Was exhausting tiring and involving
The senses were at stake
The awareness challenged beyond perception
I could hear many familiar voices
And these were different that the arthropods n bugs that called out from back then...
These were the voices of the names that they had screeched back then...
Yes calling out to me... Lovingly...
My heart warmed up a bit
I could hear the pounding go down to beats and then feel my pulse
I calmed...felt lighter
The climb got easier...
And suddenly I was there....
Up there...
I felt free....
In the light...
Where I recognised everyone
They recognised me
And there were no words
Just vibrations
And being...
I wasn't I any longer
Nothing pained
After ages.... I felt genuinely peaceful...
Someone nudged me gently to look down
Right below at the base of the temple
Lay...a human body that was labelled as I....
But it wasn't me...
I wasn't myself either....
With no entity of my own...
I was glad to call myself
An energy...
The souls around exuded joy
It was a time to rest, recuperate...
A spirit always did that before taking another human birth...
And poor humans called themselves spiritual....
Humans had power unaware of what they were beyond their bodies
Pure glows of vibrating energy forms
Now it's not even Us
And....
No longer...I...

No comments:

Post a Comment