Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Monday, January 4, 2016

Ignited...



''Opine'', he said.
"Feel, laugh cry, express, dance, sing, read, write, pain, jump, make love, do what ever u want!"
It so happened that a stranger opened up to me...rather.... may be it was the other way round, actually...i don't know!
As he did so, he achieved the daunting impact of making an unprecedented impression on a canonical me...
I stumbled upon his outer glitz even before i got to know the inner him.
His intensity hit on me big time!
At first I thought he was a narcissistic Visigoth.
But as he held my hand and took me on to a trip of creality, I became convinced that he was actually a wanderlust soul...
Suddenly I realised that my conditioning had more of an upside than flip side....
Or else i wouldn't be as amazed awestruck and in wonder as I was....
He was too real to develop a thick skin...but at the same time he was too hard to resist....a persona not easy to shrug off...
He couldn't have been a fake I tried to fathom....
As he spoke, i lapped up every word I could.
He wasn't at all mordant as I expected him to be...
Slowly I stopped expecting.
He took me into a world... a world of serrated,inconclusive,lucent feelings nascent through experiences endemic to his creative soul.
From a place where I was used to be scrutinised under a microscope into one with freedom which was magnified manifold with carefree breath of fresh fresh fresh air.
From a place where i double thought before flipping my hair sideways, where i was unable to screw my eyes looking at the sun, where i did not even look up to welcome the rains to a place where I could be who I wanted to be where ever I wanted to be and who ever I wanted to be with....
He taught me exactly how to tackle the itches that refuse to go away.
To be, to be Fearless, to take chances, to give a chance and to not judge...
We had a non pretending existence devoid of indignant didactic paranoia... something that was so very special....for just the two of us.
Forever.....the affair continued...
With the poetry of life.
And then....
He wrote about me, of helplessness, of the pangs of an artist, of sensations and expressions....
He was no less than a magician....
And so....
He was asked out of my life, physically...
By cruel soldiers of reality....
However his exit lit me up, with the same flame that he carried in his core....
I began writing...
Till I realised what love was...all over again and over and over again!
- Prajakta Sathe

1 comment:

  1. Aaila solid ahe.. That description is of a real love. The moments when we fall in love time and again with the same person are really magical.

    ReplyDelete