Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Tripolar...

I felt troubled
He understood my hunch
I told him my force, 

And that we needed a better punch
We were soulmates, we were destined to be,
Well, maybe...
He referred me to his best friend, a healer was he
So I went to him explaining my plea

All that went on and churned and knead
All that drooped in, unbashfully said

He listened to me with all his heart
Even the natural and the not so obvious part
He checked my pulse and sensed me through
He scanned my aura and saw my crew
Of guardian angels and spirit guides
Who helped me through with all the tides
He said You are God's very own child
With energies that are uniquely styled
He stopped and stumbled and gazed me true
Our auras merged creating a brew
Irresistible it was, we had to accept
Difficult to let go, entangled in percept
We knew there was little that he could heal
And much more to it than we could actually feel
He let me go but held me in heart
Reliving my pulse off the emotion cart
Smart was I & I could sense
There was more to him than just the present tense
I knew that he recreated the pulse in his heart
I came back to my soulmate, narrating from the start...
My soulmate stopped me and held me close
You needn't tell me, he said , 'your gaze has froze'
You met him and you liked that he liked you - he said
To which I nodded and blushed in red
Soulmates are we and we are meant to be
But our souls 
aren't bound in this physical tragedy
I let you go to bask with him
He is a healer mind you, without a whim
He has always healed many or few
He ll take care of my heart more precious than dew....
My gaze still frozen with love from the poles
Suspended in a force held in place from the roles
I tried to pull n push from near
And reasoned to head without a fear
I liked both but loved none
Realizing that there can never be only one
Love I will and love I can
Until the mortal laws I could understand
I know I am wild and my spirit is free
As Divinity's very own girl could be
Then I roamed, loved and lost a few
But held on strong to my faithful crew
They applauded laughed celebrated and smiled
At every experience of blueprint that was filed
I lived to love and loved to live
And finally had everything to give
I was never the one and there could never be an only one for me
With this wisdom, my face now glows with glee...
I am seen in everyone of us...
A gypsy that accompanies us in all this fuss...
I should live and I must stay
Till we cease to exist and fray
Flirt, curse, bitch n pray
Accept that beautiful can also be gray
Of not to pretend and not to act
To be natural and matter of fact...
Healer Soulmate and of course me

Tripod as stable as it can be
and Pyramid points that connect
To live love and not to expect
To realize within who are we
Introspect ask answer and see

at last...
It will never be about women or men
It has to be about US being Zen

2 comments: