Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Lesson....

One day I went to him
With little dreams in eyes
Shinning like a thousand shooting stars 
On a dark moonless night
With experience none and on my own
It seemed that He could be a Genie that was flown
Right from the heaven of desires
I had cheeks with the tinge of rose
Blushing and droplets of nervousness right up to my nose
I made a decision too quick
I had everything to lose
He made promises that he couldn't keep
He let me down made me weep
This was nothing about Romance
Neither was it of expectations from him
It was just about a Wish that I hoped
For myself and the Art in me....
He said he was professional
And that he was a pro
Yes it was my first time
Yet I let it go...
I wanted to invest my blood sweat and energies in it...
The dream that was nailed and crushed to the bit
He duped me took my money
But he couldn't touch the core stream
He couldn't take me away from my dream
I cried for a few days in the grief...
Thanked my stars for having shown me much in such a brief....
I kept quiet I kept mum
I never mentioned it ever to anyone
I gathered myself started afresh
Understood that dreams were never to be labelled...
Each one was precious and needs extreme care
People might knock you down but life is always fair
I took more chances n dared to dream
At moments of lows wanted to scream
I held up strong I held up with patience
Till the time came to let it release
Now I m set and I plan to fly
It's about the flight and not about where I land
The dream stands glowing right in front of my eyes
Waiting to be held cherished and experienced in real time...
I know its too soon to tell,
But let me have my share and dwell...
It's about the vision of my eternal Divine
To set me free and let it Shine...
The journey is mine
One day all of us will die
But what we can do is at least give it
Another Try....

No comments:

Post a Comment