Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Spontalious...


Strip me off my midnight sickness
Of cravings, of urges, of bodily needs
Get me my heavenly blown sleep
Right from the clouds of desire
Tame them with a flame of lust
Lining it with a call from within
Deep below the oceanic thoughts
Will lay a restless sound
Of gypsies from my heart
Undressing for the nomad in you
Will then our fingers cross?
Entangling through each other...
Filling in the gaps
That we never ever knew,existed...
And then we travel to places
we always wish we'd be to
To love to cherish  to behold
The unlabelled non licensed us
Rules tearing in fringes 
Falling on our impromptu decor of now-living
We flaunt it in the army of rebellion 
Hope backfires
Nonspectations bless us with bliss
We backdate our progressions
Forward the regressions
Present freezes in the Now
Crystalizing into the solitaire 
God-the man
Gifting it to me 
On our first and probably the very Last night TOGETHER....

#InBetweenTheLines

- Prajakta Sathe​

No comments:

Post a Comment